eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector
The AccuTools® eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector
is the most technologically advanced of its kind. The fully automatic eL-720’s low power requirements, small size and high sensitivity combine to create a tool which is easy to handle and ultra effective at locating even the most difficult-to-find leaks. The infrared sensor will make false alarms a thing of the past when finding even the smallest leaks in R744 systems and CO2
Whether servicing commercial refrigeration systems, finding a leak in a restaurant soda machine, or pinpointing a minute leak in a room filled with CO2 at a bulk CO2 manufacturing facility, the eL-720 stands alone when it comes to ease of use, quality of response, and high sensitivity levels with no false alarms.
- eL-720 CO2 Leak Detector
- Sturdy Blow Molded Carrying Case
- Batteries (4 AA Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-molded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Long Battery Life - 4 AA batteries provide 20 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- CO2 refrigeration service.
- Carbonated beverage delivery systems.
- Wineries, breweries, and bakeries.
- Bulk CO2 manufacturing, delivery, and service.
- General leak detection (using CO2 as test gas).
- And many more...
|Dimensions||8” x 2.5” x 2.25” |
(20.3 cm x 6.3 cm x 5.7 cm)
|Weight||15 oz. with Batteries|
|Batteries||4 x 1.5V 'AA' |
Alkaline Batteries (6 VDC)
|Battery Life||20 Hours|
|Sensitivity||High: Less than 400 ppm over ambient|
Low: Less than 4000 ppm over ambient
|Operating Temperature||32 – 122°F|
(0 – 50°C)
|Warm-up Time||10 seconds|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Reset Time||1 second|