eL-520 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
The AccuTools® eL-520 Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
is used to quickly and accurately isolate leaks in all commercial, residential, industrial and automotive air conditioning and refrigeration systems. It detects all HFC, CFC and HCFC refrigerants including R134A, R12, R22 as well as blends such as R404A, R408A, R 409A, R 410A, and others.
Using state of the art microprocessor controlled technologies, the eL-520 is fully automatic and requires very little power to operate thus increasing the battery life. A spare sensor housed in the battery compartment, also insures no down time when sensors are damaged or need replacing.
- eL-520 Refrigerant Leak Detector w/ sensor
- Sturdy Blow Molded Carrying Case
- Spare Sensor
- Batteries (2 AA Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-molded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Long Battery Life - 2 AA batteries provide 40 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- Extra sensor stored inside the battery compartment
|Dimensions||7.25” x 2.25” x 1.5”|
(19 cm x 5.7 cm x 3.8 cm)
|Batteries||2 x 1.5V 'AA'|
Alkaline Batteries (3 VDC)
|Battery Life||40 Hours|
|Sensitivity||< 3g/year (0.1 oz/yr)|
|Sensor Lifetime||approx. 30 hours|
|Operating Temperature||32 – 122°F|
(0 – 50°C)
|Warm-up Time||< 2 sec.|