BluVac+ Professional Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge
The AccuTools® BluVac+ Professional Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge
is a state-of-the-art
wireless digital vacuum gauge utilizing patented technology to deliver the highest
accuracy and resolution available.
The BluVac+ Pro adds Bluetooth Smart® wireless capability to the BluVac Pro features:
additional display units (PSI and inHg), an Evacuation Progress Indicator,
Saturation Temperature Display, and a Leak Rate Indicator in either units/second or units/minute.
The BluVac+ Pro can be operated stand alone or in conjunction with an iOS or Android compatible app.
Like the Pro, the BluVac+ Pro's unique Rise Time Analyzer can consistantly ensure proper evacuation,
providing a PASS or FAIL indication in as little as 15 seconds.
This elimates the need to wait for the completion of a manual rise-time test.
Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac+ Pro
sports a large 1/2" numeric display and a bright blue backlight. The BluVac+ Pro
measures from 0—25,000 microns with 0.1 micron resolution below
The BluVac+ Pro has two programming modes -- Evacuation and Rise Time Testing -- dramatically increasing your productivity on the job.
Its Vacuum Leak Rate indicator shows both evacuation progress, and assists in determining the presence of leaks or moisture.
Also included are Ambient and Saturation Temperature Indicators, accurate to within 0.2°F (0.1°C).
The Evacuation Progress Indicator show increasing vacuum even while the pressure exceeds 25,000 Microns.
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy.
The BluVac series of digital vacuum gauges are the only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration.
- BluVac+ Professional Digital Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- Brass Coupler
- Protective Rubber Boot
- Detachable Swivel Hook
- Battery (One 9V Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual
- Bluetooth Smart® Wireless Capability
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and InHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Programmable Evacuation and Rise Time Analyzer with unique alarm feature
- Long Battery Life — Up to 300 Hours on One 9V Alkaline Battery
- “Analog” Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Evacuation Progress Indicator
- Vacuum Leak Rate, Ambient Temperature, and Saturation Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1°
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design — About the Size of a Manifold Gauge
- Calibration Self Test — Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service and Industrial Use
Mobile Device and App Compatibity
- Android and iOS devices with Bluetooth Smart®
- iManifold by North Park innovations Group
- BluVac by MeasureQUICK
|Range||0 – 25,000 Microns|
(3333.1 Pa, 33.331 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg,
0.48341 PSI, -28.037 inHg)
|Vacuum Accuracy||5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.1 Micron (@ 0.0 to 9,999.9 Microns)|
1 Micron (@ 10,000 to 25,000 Microns)
Rise Time Analyzer
|Maximum Overpressure||500 PSI|
|Temperature Accuracy||0.2°F (0.1°C)|
|Power||One 9V Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 300 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||10°F – 122°F (-12°C – 50°C)|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g)|
including Battery, Boot and Swivel Hook
|Dimensions||3.5” x 3” x 1.25”|
(9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm)
|Vacuum Port Fitting||¼” Male Flare – Anodized Aluminum with Dust Cap|
|U.S. Patent Nos.||8,504,313 and 8,768,633|